Monday, February 19, 2007

Snow, blood and timers

With a title like that I bet you're wondering where this is going.

Today we had a great time outside in the snow, nothing like 40 degrees and sunny. It makes the best snow packing. We built forts and threw snowballs and just had a great time. Only two of my two kids got hurt, and only one of them had the bleed as they say. Not too bad.

But did you know that kids have this timer on them that counts down. It's true. Today we're out playing and wouldn't you know both of the boys timers went off at the same time. They were done. They wanted no more to do with anything. They wanted in, they wanted warm, they wanted dinner and gosh darn it they wanted it NOW!!!!! I can't wait till it's my turn to have a timer on me, with my luck I'll be too old to remember how to use it, oh well.

The tales will continue, I'm sure.

No comments: